Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Of secrets and sorry

This post has relations with robson's sorry post and wang's secret post. Something really emo-ish happened among our gang. A small conflict that had grown into a leakage. Then the darkest secret of someone was exposed. I had mixed emotions. It's because of accumulated emotions of the pass week. I didn't know someone had issues with me. What problems it may seem, solving it seems to be a far-fetched move. I'm simply not in a mood.

Robson, wang and me had a long conversation at some mamak. We discussed about the conflict. I'm too hard-headed. For me, apologising is a move when you did wrong. Since both parties had done mistakes, is it appropriate for 1 party to apologise, and the other just receive? I didn't know that you are so sensitive. A bad comment that is not intended to you angers you. You can just ignore that person without telling the reason.

As apologising seemed to be the only solution, I was hit on the head with another shocking news. Fact or not, I still believe it. I need more time to accept that someone had some odd social behaviour, something that is wrong in my religion. Then I think again, is it worth to continue a friendship when fear of his odd behaviour had already been implanted.

Secrets are no a new trend anymore. Normal or not, people ought to have their own secrets. I do have mine. I think I still of a choice to keep it all to myself. One exposed secret is enough to lure your friends away. But for now, I will distance myself for a while. All I'm waiting is for something good to happen to me, something that can cheer me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment