Saturday, May 9, 2009

Long time

Lots of stuffs happpened for the past 2 months. Really really not a good period for me. Lots of disappointment. Lots of mistakes. Tension mounting. Uni's starting in a few weeks time. Still undecided. Moody all the time. Always thinking.

Haihz. Recently had a strange feelings towards some girl. I started to doubt myself. Always asking. Aren't I still waiting for that person. My thoughts are messed up recently. Some occasional midnight chats with someone not-so-special. I thought i have no feelings towards her. But some part of her resembles someone that I am still missing.

Strange. A few nights before, we chatted till late night. Well over her time of sleep, I somehow wished that we can talk longer, knowing each other better. Bad part is, wondering whether I should make our relationship a step further.

Strangely, that night, I dreamt about someone that I have been missing alot. It was flashbacks of my sweet and happy moments with her. Holdings hand secretly in the bus and the cuteness of her laughter. But dreams do end. I woke up. Still wanting to flashback more moments together with her.

I shall take a step back. That dream, give me the confidence to continue what I still believe. That someday, destiny would bring us back together. I would be the one for her and vice versa. Ahh, I still hate it when she says someone is cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment