Saturday, May 9, 2009

Understanding

Recently had a quarrel with a good friend of mine. Probably I refuse to do something that someone else promise him that I would do. Thinking back. I shouldn't be so selfish. No matter how taxing a task maybe, we should help them do it. What are friends for? anyway.

Although, I still believe that my choice of not helping a friend is not wrong. All I wish for is for him to at least make some effort to lessen my burden. That is what I wish. Took some time thinking over this mistake. No matter who's wrong and who's correct, the proper way is to forgive and forget. Let bygones be bygones.

I do hope people would understand me more. Although i do have a lot of bad habits, I still do practice some good habits. After all I did to help my friends, only a handful would understand my true character. Sadly, only girls understands me, they truely know my personality. Guy friends, however, only will picture my bad habits only.

I was quite relieve when somebody actually praise me. I can't believe that she actually know the good side of me. I do like to help people, but somehow these days I can't help on some things. It's because I don't wanna hurt myself too much to lend a helping hand.

So please, next time when you people ask me for a favour, I will be more than glad to help. But please, let me see that you are too, working out at least something to ease my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment