Saturday, May 9, 2009

Slight happiness

Though almost everything that had happened to me in the past few months are bad, there are, however few things that really lit up my life slightly. Glad that at least some hardwork had actually repaid me back, no matter how small it is.

I always do believe that everyone is equal. Every man has his downfall and glory days. I do believe, and certainly wish for, that this half year of my life is the down part. This period is where nothing goes in the right way. Everything seems to chained. I'm having bad mood for failing some application. Then I expressed my anger towards people, making them upset and all sorts.

But in this part if my life, I tried to turn to a new leaf. Last time, I always believe I'm lucky because I do not need to work hard to achieve things. I could have just do nothing and my parents would just buy me lots of things. That time, everything just come in my way. But recently, the fortune had turn it's back against me. Everything that I wanted, i would work hard for it, but it only paid me little. After lots of despair, I begun to look at life differently. Accepting that people aren't always lucky. This just make me appreciate more and working harder.

No matter what will happen in the near future. I do believe that this period will certainly make me a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment