Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Abit about form 6- Start of Upper Six

During the holidays, it's just basketball, outings, tuitions and chemistry experiments. No time at all for myself, unlike now. Going out everyday. The holiday is a breeze. One blink of an eye and it's gone. Highlights: Went Genting with zhi wang, robson, and lots of wang's cousin's friends. Wasn't a spectacular trip, but it's the time that me and robson started to get close. We rarely talk to each other in lower six. Our hang out time increases tremendously.

Ok, nothing spectacular about being the senior of the school, except we get transferred from the physics lab to some old and ugly class, which makes us the 'kelas terkotor' quite often. And yeah, I have yet to start study that time. Basketball training daily, back home real tired, obviously no mood to study. Trained real hard, but the team wasn't convincing at all. Got beaten real hard by State Champions in a friendly match.

Trained daily for 2 months, didn't study, didn't complete any homework. There comes the Inter-Zone competition. We were late to the first competition. Only 5 members reach when the match started. When I reached and changed into the jersey, the first quarter had just ended. Haihz, lost the game feeling emo. No time to warm up before hand. Our competition came to an end when we got beatten in the quarter finals. There marks the end of competitive basketball for me.

The competition forces me to skip 3 days of my Ujian Pertama. The I got some dengue-like disease. When I got fever, I thought I was a small illness. The illness got more serious as days go. I got admitted to the hospital where I was diagnosed with suspected dengue. The fever gone soon after put the headache and rashes still bugging me. Continue to go hospital for daily checkups. Keep taking blood out from me till I get 'dried-up'. Yes, 3rd day was really funny. The nurse put the needle in me, but no blood came out. She tried on the same vein but still no blood. Imagine the pain I'm facing after being 'poked' 3 times.

This is till March, April and May is kinda dry. I was trying to catch back all the lessons that I had ignored for the past few months. And ya, mid-term exams on May. I finally passed Maths T for the first time in form 6. Sad case though, I failed my chemistry badly, considering the fact that chem is the only subject that I passed in lower six. After mid-term, relaxed a while before finally decided to study harder.

Though it had been very unproductive. It had been the best time of my life. But soon after I realized my mistakes for not studying. If I don't work hard to achieve results, I won't be able to succeed in the future. If attending school just having fun without giving in hardwork, then I shouldn't go form 6. I don't wanna regret not studying once more. For this 1 year of fun, i'll have to pay my whole life for it. Even till now, tiny bits of regret still exists in my mind. What will my STPM results be? I don't wanna dissappoint anyone, especially myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment