Thursday, January 15, 2009

Expected

What I expected really came true. Sadly I didn't feel particularly happy about it. Told you that something is really bothering me right now. I was real scare to know about my MUET results. Until I was told by classmates that I got a band 5, which is what I really hope and expected to get. I'm suppose to be happy, and I was, for a moment, until the question pop in my mind again, "Are you ready to face the problem now?". Now that I really got my band 5, I should do what I have promised. Suddenly, I'm a coward.

Problems aside, went to have lunch in IZZI with classmates. Ordered the few usual dishes. The food was nice, but I begin to feel bored. Having dining in this restaurant quite often. Note I always orders the same dishes. The only plus side is to be able to enjoy high-class food in low prices. Talked about games until making those none-players felt bored. Bad bad friends I know. One more thing to add, can IZZI management hire staffs that can speak decent or correct english. We doesn't seem to communicate well with them. When I ask them to refill my beverage, the staff replied "Shall I refill your liquid?". I broke into laughter, much to the disrespect. And our 'before-meal' apple struddle turns out to be the desert of our meal. Felt abit unsatisfied with their service. Gave them 30 cents tips.

Then at the evening talk about my future education with mom. I'm quite offended when she attempted to take a loan that doesn't worth it. Make me felt like dragging the whole family down with my wild imagination going INTI. I do not want to burden my family too much. I will work really hard to obtain scholarships, I hope. I already have a thought about my future yesterday night, when I was emo-ing about something. When will I start working and when to start a family, if I get to find the right one. Now the right one is suppose to be the one that I'm eyeing for. When can I be brave enough to face the truth? Not much time left for me. I'm really emo-ed.

No comments:

Post a Comment