Sunday, January 11, 2009

Random

David Archuleta's 'Crush'
"Why did I keep running from the truth?
All that I can think about is you..."

So true la, complete made me impressed.
Something that I had thought of last month.
Imagine the situation...


You're sitting just beside your favourite boy/girl. Your heart is beating real fast. He/she is fast asleep. You can't control your eyes that couldn't stop looking at the face of the someone that you really like. You are wondering what things you could do to make him/her happy. And most of all, would accept you as a lover and not just a normal friend. After a split second, you realize that you can't have the beautiful person that is just right in front of your eyes.



This happens to me quite recently. It suppose to be really emo-ish la. My vocalbulary doesn't have all the suitable words to describe this. I will soon write about stuffs that have happened a few months back, my pre-STPM and post-STPM.

No comments:

Post a Comment