Saturday, January 24, 2009

Acting busy

Wow. Today is like 2 more days to cny. Everyone is really busy doing house chores. I'm stuck at home doing nothing. Looks like I'm the only one guy not needing to do any thing. Just waiting for cny to over. Hope it'll be all over soon. Really don't have any mood to celebrate, after that many things happened. While others are busy helping out their parents out, I'm asking my friends to get out from their house to accompany me. Really tired now, didn't sleep much yesterday, is sleeping 2 hours considered sleeping? Actually this morning is basketball day, no one showed up, except me and wey keet. Played a while with a bunch of kids then off we go for snooker session. Compared to him, my skills sucked to the max.

I wish I could just stay at home during this cny. No mood to see my relatives. Cause in front of them, I need to give that smiley face 24/7. Yea, getting angpows doesn't make the whole situation better. Getting few hundred bucks will not help in my college funds. So far I have to travel back to my parent's hometown. I'm sick of traveling for long hours. After the penang trip, sitting at the seat for 6-7 hours irritates me. So please, understand me if I dissappoint you.

No comments:

Post a Comment