Friday, January 9, 2009

Ugly

Urghhh... I just had my worst basketball session ever. It's not like I pick up an injury or something. Probably the worst game played in this 3-4 years span. Maybe it's because I didn't have enough sleep. Perhaps I should blame on my skills. Put more passion in it. The feeling sucks. All i see is teammates trying hard to cover me up.I felt useless, again. Guess what? Some stuff have been running on my mind again. Tell you when i'm ready. Probably never.

Ya, on the other hand, I realized that my thoughts on the game is somehow immature. Playing with old time great players like wai leong and wilson certainly changed my view. Maybe to achieve greater heights, I have to put down my ego (this triggers another memory of mine). Their style of playing is so different now. Unselfish and having fun. Hmmm, I haven't been enjoying lost for such a long time. I'm going to have another session of basketball tomorrow. It should be the correct time to put on some new thoughts.

Fyi, my style of playing is selfish and always wanted to carry the team. I suck.

**********************************************************************
Played again on sat, some old style but slightly different result. Maybe this time with weaker opponents. It's me having serious shooting slumps la. Never played for 4 months due to STPM. Must train back some shooting skills. Now all moves that I have left are long-ranged and mid-ranged shots. I should really get going and sign up for fitness first as I had planned. But my sleep-in-the-morning schedule can't accomadate them. Darn! Have to sacrifice gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment