Saturday, January 24, 2009

Decisions

After months of thinking and deciding, I've finally made my mind. Few resolutions have been made by me before this year starts. Gladly, I've starting to see bits of images that I will fail miserably this year.

My close friends know that some problem had been bugging me for months. Though it looked like a small problem for them, but no one could understand my feelings and what consequences it might bring upon. And yes, it's the relationship thingy again. I'm not particularly sad about it. Just a mild regret that I always take things for granted and not taking chances when they are in front of me.

Without me actually noticing, somethings have been happening. She isn't telling me about that, but I've already found out. The promise that have been made are already broken, nothing can mend it back. It's not betrayal or any sort. It's just my fault, I'll receive the result, eventhough it's bad. I'm letting her go. Even if that feeling never come back to me again. Anyway, you had made me finally know what I want. I will take this lesson like a dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment