Saturday, January 24, 2009

A dark night

The only sound I heard now is the air-conditioning and my own breath. I'm feeling real alone now. Finally the echos of my parent's bragging are gone. I can be peaceful again and think. It's already 4am in the morning, too late to sleep, too early to start the day. At this period of time, I should really think about my future. Stepping nearer each day, to the day where results are announced. Means that my long holiday is more than half gone. Formulas are not seen in my mind right now. I hope that time will move with more pace, so that I will not stay like this. I'm starting to hate myself, for not starting my holiday plans. No mood for anything.

I guess, I will be alone for a long period of time. It's really hard to find a companion as understanding and as fun as you. You gave me hope. Your smile guides me through hardship. Your voice brings me back when I was about to quit. Your laughter lets me forget all the pain temporarily. Now, all hope fades. At least, you helped me through hardship. I happily wave good bye and thank you for the good time we had in the last few months. I'm not emo, just briefly describe the status you have in my heart.

I will stay strong and face whatever obstacles that I may face. But this time, I'm going to face it alone. I'm wondering whether I should follow my parents to hatyai next week. They're begging me to go. Following them means boredom and mostly, the weekend that promises a whole lot of fun and reunions. Ahhhh, I badly miss most of them. Hopefully, all will turn up. Haihz, I'm still thinking of a reason to not follow my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment