Sunday, January 11, 2009

When you curse someone from their back

I was having my super long nap at night, my phone rang, picked up the phone, "Oi! Let's go Gu Tin Lok. Coming to your house now." Still in blur state, I dragged my aching body up and went to the bathroom. Got changed and down to the guard post. Ok, I shall cut the crap.

As usual the Wong Kok gang, we ordered our food and started our 'chui sui' session. The highlight of our conversation was about Zhi Hao, some old friend cum foe, etc, someone that we hated. Typical session where you talk bad about people. Around 1am we ciao and back to robson's car, wanting to continue our session in other mamak's.

The bugger forgot to off the light of his car, and can't start the car. Now what can 4 guys and broken car do? Hence, we come out the idea of pushing the car. We pushed to car a few times, but our effort came to no avail. We walked to a petrol station to get battery water. Thank goodness we still have to mood to joke around. Imagining what last words we should say to our loved ones. (Hint: the goalkeeper in shaolin soccer)

There, we went to Steven's corner to our 2nd venue of the night. Talking and talking and talking again. We eventually got bored and decided to head home around 4am. We are all lifeless teens. Maybe we shouldn't comment about people in their backs again. I hate to push the car again.

I'm still wondering whether I should go edu fair tomorrow. Seems like my choices of university are UTAR or INTI. Robson had already inquired about the courses today. Man, UTAR needs 60k while INTI needs 260k. I really would like to go overseas to study. But 260k is not a small amount. I'm still thinking, very hard to make a choice. Hope that by God's help I would be able to find a solution when I get my STPM results. Problems, problems, problems!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment