Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Untitled

I think I have just gotten the spark to start things that I have planned for this long holiday. I just received a really bad news. I should be in a really sad state now. But I'm wrong. My sadness wasn't as much as I thought it would be. Instead, I felt a little happy because finally I have to mood to continue my plan. I don't know what's wrong with me. Most probably my mood will swing tremendously this few days. Friends beware.

Oh, MUET results will be up this thursday. I think I will be too afraid to actually check my results. If I get a band 4 or lower it would be suicidal. Why does everything had to happen now? Hopefully I will get a band 5 *prays hard*.

The problem that I'm looking forward to solve meet a crossroad. Should I just go forward where I will meet unknown obstacle, or just make a U-turn back to my own world? Feeling hesitant. I'm feeling real alone right now, as if nobody cares about my existance. I'm feeling real weak right now. Tired of keep chasing things that I want. Maybe it's too far-fetched or I didn't try hard enough? Questions that will not have a clear-cut answer. Keep asking myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment