Saturday, January 17, 2009

MUET

As told, yours truly had successfully gotten band 5. I was too lazy/emo-ed to go take the result slip, though I'm in school on thursday. Sad enough, no one got a blardy band 6 in our school, much to the disappointment of people like Hannah and Zhi Wang, with has a higher understanding in english compared to me. Haha, you guys have the same grades as me, we are all equal now. I don't care whether is scored a 259 or a 220, it's still a big high five. I'm actually quite proud having the same grades with few of our school's finest. I'm abit proud, but I wasn't happy at all. Sigh.

HAHA... Make people dulan me oni.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't say anything. :x

    Aiya I'm just having a lil moment of mood swing after getting that kind of marks la. I know I know, you're probably thinking that I've overestimated myself but I merely set my goal higher so that I would work harder that's all... =.=

    Don't misunderstand my intention of that post la aiyo you sendiri emo in every post takkan I can't be emo in 1 post. =.=''

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn dulan d.. someone got blog now only i know

    ReplyDelete