Saturday, January 10, 2009

Abit about Form 6- Start

Form 6, what a coincidence. Let me tell how I get in there. I shall start from the day I got my SPM results.

March 2007, I got my SPM results. It wasn't as good as I thoght of. I only obtain 7A's, 3B's and a C. I was real disappointed for a while. I was aiming for 10A's, bite me. I thought I was smart then and didn't seriously studied when I was form 4 and 5. I hated form 6 till then, cause the school rules are abit to strict and I'm sick about it. Well, being in MBS for 5 years will make you MBSians. I mean we are abit strange. Till then, I thought my future would be in Sunway or Taylors. That disappointed result is not enough to convince my parents into sending me there.

Yeap, I can only choose between TARC or form 6. After some deep thoughts, I felt like going to form 6 gives me a chance to redeem myself, most importantly, a glimpse of hope into going in local universities. A-levels means more money spent into education, not a wise choice. I'm trying to ease my family's burden. Fyi, i have a sister who is studying medicine in Russia and my family ain't rich (I'm quite money minded).

Starting of form 6 wasn't as lonely as I thought, having old classmates like kye hoong, dinesh, zhi wang, ling keat made my life better. Ling Keat left us after a month or so. Soon, one of my to do's in form 6, get a post in IT brigade (note: I was the 1st treasurer in the board), I'm aiming for the vice-president post actually (form 6 can't be president =.=). I still have some influence in the board (I'm power hungry). Somehow I manage to snatch that post beautifully. So mission 1 accomplished.

Don't ask me about how I did in my exams. I failed in flying colours. That's all that is important in my Lower Six life, pathetic ya, maybe I have forgetten things, forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment